Re: LF: Slow CW test.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Slow CW test.
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:02:01
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 20:45 12/10/99 -0700, M0AYF wrote:

I intend to start sending Wednesday morning at about 05:15 utc. Speed will
be at one word per minute and the message I propose to send has been timed
at 10 mins. I will send initially at normal speed as is normal practice to
confirm callsign etc then switch to scw. I will leave about thirty second
gap then repeat the whole message again in scw. The whole transmission
should take around 20 mins.

Hi Des,

I am reading your message only now (wednesday 12 UT), so I missed you test
this morning. But if you want to try one of the next days I will be happy
to look out for you, preferably in the QRS segment arround 137700 Hz. I can
be QRV between 05 and 06.30 UT. I have seen low power stations in the 300 -
400 km range, so there is a fair chance that I can copy your signal with
spectogram.

73, Rik  ON7YD

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)