LF: Sat/Sunday activity from Italy

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Sat/Sunday activity from Italy
From: "M. Bruno" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:29:19 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi LF Folks,

I had been active in QRSs on Saturday and Sunday. Managed a QSO with Petr
OK1FIG, with excellent signals (329 by ear at the end of the QSO), my
report M because of QRN. New country for me! Thank you Petr.

Then QSO with DJ2LF, sent M, received O. Good and steady signal from Walter.

HRD: DK8KW in QSO with GB4RS, rpt M, weak but readable. HRD Geri again at
1600z, tried to contact him, but his reply disappeared in the QRN. Sorry,
Geri! The QSO is feasible in quiet conditions.

GB4RS was a good O, called many times, isofrequency and 10 Hz up/down, but
unable to get a reply. I've seen also other stations calling GB4RS without
success in QRSs.

Power currently 650W, a little down from the usual 950. No idea why ... dry
weather, antenna seems OK, but current refuses to rise.

73 - Marco IK1ODO

[email protected]

Rivalta, ITALY JN35SA (N 45 01' 25.6", E 7 31' 09.4")