LF: OE Activity Report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: OE Activity Report
From: "Heinz Schnait" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:31:39 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
We have been on the air on Sunday from 0550Z to 0845Z. No transmitter problems this time! It was a remarkable low noise sunday morning.

Two-way CW QSO's with OK1FIG (313km, OE/OK First!), DL1SAN (again, 268km) and HB9DCE (349km) could be completed. We have heared DK8KW (he was solid copy here, called him before and after his QSO with OK1FIG), OZ1KMR (called him before and after his QSO with G3KEV) and DL3FDO (cqing, no response).

73 Heinz, OE5EEP