Re: LF: OK/OZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OK/OZ
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:56:12 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dave and Mike wrote:

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Mike Dennison <[email protected]>
Aan: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Datum: zondag 12 september 1999 11:56
Onderwerp: Re: LF: OK/OZ

Did anyone else hear OZ1KMR and OK1FIG working this afternoon (Saturday)?
just heard the end of OZ1KMR's over and he was signing off, did they make
QSO? No sign of Petr's signal here unfortunately.

73, Dave G3YXM.

Yes, I heard the whole QSO - at least I heard all of OZ1KMR. He gave
Petr 539 but asked for one repeat.

I was watching on Spectrogram set for QRSs and thought I could detect
OK1FIG, but not sure as his normal speed CW would have produced a rather
fuzzy image in my narrow bandwidth. But there is something that starts
and stops at the right times. Decide for yourself at http://www.dennison
.demon.co.uk/oz1kmr.htm

--
Mike, G3XDV

I heard OZ1KMR working OK1FIG this morning (Sunday). This is remarkable
because on an earlier CQ of OZ1KMR many stations  - some very strong with
me - called him but he seemed to hear only the massive signal from G3KEV
with whom he made a QSO.

Later, at about 0815 UTC, I heard OK1FIG (249) working DJ1RL (559). Called
Petr in vain.

73, Dick, PA0SE