Re: LF: Multiple tuned vertical

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Multiple tuned vertical
From: "Andre' Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 09:32:50 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Chris,
A mathematical (and practical) treatment of Multiple Tuning for vertical
antennas can be found in:

   Radio Antenna Engineering
   by Edmund Laport McGraw Hill NY 1952
   pp. 38-43

This book is obviously out of print, but I could send you photocopies of the
relevant pages.
73
Andre' N4ICK
***********************************

Christer Andersson wrote:

I would like to hear if anyone have tested the Multiple Tuned Vertical in some
form.
I have understood that the antenna transforms the feed impedance with a factor
equal to the square of the number of wires used. E.g.10 wires would raise the
feed impedance about 100 times.
I'm just rebuilding my LF-station and this antenna looks very interesting.
However, not much information has been found in my litterature. Links or
articles would be much appreciated.
73,
Christer / sm6pxj