LF: loop-antenna-calculator; unix(linux,WIN-NT)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: loop-antenna-calculator; unix(linux,WIN-NT)
From: "bernd grupe" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 15:33:58 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Date: 08 Aug 1999 12:33 GMT
From: [email protected] (bernd grupe)
To: [email protected]
Subject: calculator for loop-antennas;esp. unix(linux)-users

Peter W. Schnoor and Andre'Kestelot wrote:

Does not run here :(

Trying that from your webside online I got: "...Applet1 got a security violation: method verification
error"

Running Communicator 4.05, LINUX (Kernel 2.0.33) on P133
Intel platform.
Did you check it on UNIX platforms?

Same here, won't run, same message , I am running WinNT

Dear Peter, dear Andre',

thanks for response, but I'm sorry, can't help you to fix the specific bug. I have no possibility to check the software with unix(linux, WIN-NT) platforms. May be that platforms cannot read the html-file, because I stored this readable for WIN95/98. I put an additional trial-version for unix(NT)-users to my website. Try this one or download the loop.jar-file and write a copy of the loop.html by yourselfe (under unix-control). The netscape-browser did'nt allow downloading the loop.jar-file, but the internet-explorer from microsoft did the job right. Netscape was trying to start(smart-tune-up) this file, but it failed. Hope anyone will send me a positiv reply, when he got success with WIN95/98.

There are some other java-files on my website:

page HF-Technik/RESONANZ-LIVE
page HF-Technik/LUFTSPULE-LIVE
page Messgeraete/r_code

If you won't get a problem with that files, the bug must be in the Calculator of course.That would make the search a little easier.

I'm looking forward for your results and will take the problem to the java-interest-group(internet). 73 es gl de bernd,DF8ZR

ps: URL= http://home.t-online.de/Bernd.Grupe/homepage.htm