LF: 136 kHz bandplan

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 136 kHz bandplan
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 12:28:56 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,
Over the past 3 weeks I've heard a lot of slow-CW (QRSS) activity on
137.1 kHz - a popular frequency for normal CW operation.

Yesterday morning (Saturday), I worked Geri DK8KW; Fred DJ5DI; and Gerd
DJ5BV on that same frequency.

Today, however, a weak QRSS signal is again on 137.1 kHz - making it
difficult to copy DX signals running conventional CW in the range 137.0
- 137.2 kHz.

I was under the impression that there was enough space for narrow-band
(QRSS) operation above 137.4 kHz.  Or is this no longer the case?

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG