Re: LF: re:136.150 beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: re:136.150 beacon
From: "Finbar O'Connor" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 23:09:43 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi David,  tks for  msg  re my beacon.
       If the gear holds up, I will leave it on until Thursday or Friday.
It's operation means I cannot listen to anything, so by that stage, I will
probably pull the plug.  I am looking forward to hearing from the group re
this beacon. I have increased the output since I first put it on. Now
running at 2 amps RF.
Thanks again es best regards
Finar    EI0CF