LF: Weekend report july 24-26th. 1999.

To: "LF-reflector RSGB" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Weekend report july 24-26th. 1999.
From: "M. Sanders" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 00:41:35 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,

This was the second weekend in a row with reasonably low QRN. QRS-CW
acitvity on sunday gave me the chance to try some new settings for
Spectogram 5.0 The results including some new Spectograms can be seen on my
site at: http://www/xs4all.nl/~misan/gram50+2.htm. I have been trying to
monitor Finbar, EI0CF's beacon and to be quite frank I am a little
disappointed not to hear the booming signals that could have been expected
according to his stations description posted last week HI. Will regularly
check the frequency anyway and report, thanks Finbar for the efford and
providing an interesting receiving experiment.

Friday july 23th. 1999:
Normal CW: DJ5DI (529), GM3YXM/P??(51?) and PA0WFS (539)

Saturday july 24th. 1999:
Normal CW: G4GVC (539) and PA0SE (559) poor propagation despite low noise
levels?.

Sunday july 25th. 1999:
Normal CW: DL3FDO (539), PA0SE (589), GM3YXM/P (529), G4GVC (549) and G3KEV
(549)
On QRS-CW seen on Spectogram: G3XDV =O(529), HB9ADB =O, DF3LP =O(549) and
DK8KW = O(539).
Maybe DJ5BV was also caling CQ, but I looked to late and only 5BV (539) was
left on the screen, sory.

Best 73's and good luck on LF,

Michael Sanders, PA3BSH
mailto:[email protected]