LF: DL3FDO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DL3FDO
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:15:26 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Lowfers,

I got a packet message back from Reiner, DL3FDO. He has very similar
receiving problems as Wolf, DF2PY and surely needs to work on similar
solutions to try to overcome these. With his 20m high antenna, he puts out
a very good signal but so far only was able to work DF2PY and hear DJ5BV,
his current noise level exceed S9+20dB! Reiner is not on the internet but
you can reach him through the normal packet radio network right away. He
asked me to thank you for your reception reports and pass my best 73 to you
all.
Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)