Re: LF: DL3FDO

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DL3FDO
From: "Hans-Joachim Brandt" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:04:42 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo all,

according to the (now abandoned) system of forming german radio amateur call signs the first letter F in the suffix indicates that DL3FDO must be located in the Frankfurt/Main area. May be he is suffering from the same high LF noise level of that area which has already been reported by DJ8WL and DF2PY.

I have also heard DL3FDO twice in QTH JN68GN, 120 km ENE of Munich, but I also could not raise him, sri.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB

Rik Strobbe schrieb:
Last night (21-07) DL3FDO I heard DL3FDO calling CQ with a good 559 signal,
but he didn't seem to hear my response. Also DJ5BV heard him (549) but also
couldn't raise his attention. With G3BDQ he was still 329.
Does anyone has more info on this station (location, equipement) ?

73, Rik

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)