Re: LF: Frequency separation: Normal CW operation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Frequency separation: Normal CW operation
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:20:27
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 20:45 14/06/99 +0100, GW4ALG wrote:
I advised the operator that we tend to assume a receive IF bandwidth of
250 Hz and generally aim to maintain a 300 Hz separation from other
stations.  (I believe that 300 Hz has been the figure quoted during LF
Group discussions and at the LF Forum.)  I hope I did the right thing.

But with the fancy new receivers now available (which I'll probably
never be able to afford!), does the Group still feel 300 Hz to be a
reasonable separation for normal CW operation?