Re: LF: AF-filters and CW versus SlowCW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: AF-filters and CW versus SlowCW
From: "Toni Bdrtschi" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 19:10:17 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
From HB9ASB, JN36pt

Here some additional remarks concerning the tests:

- The term "blind" means that the Test-TX was sending automatically and
I did not know its text in advance.
- When testing with longer dot periods (10s) I changed the dwell time
and the averaging control to higher values in order to find an optimal
setting.

May be the result will be different under heavy QRN or QRM (Lux-effect)
conditions and show an advantage for longer dot-periods. And it is also
possible that I could get other results with other type of receivers.
73 de Toni