Re: LF: RTTY signal around 137

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RTTY signal around 137
From: "M. Bruno" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 19:07:40 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all,

Renato IK1QFK was able to check the direction of the 137 kHz RTTY signal
this early morning. Around 0500z he found a good null in N/S axis,
so the signal seems to come from E or W +/- 20 degree.

The signal disappears after 0630z, so I think the eastern direction
is to exclude.

Also the western direction is puzzling ... I have little knowledge of
propagation in 160m, but I supposed that a grey-line signal should
come from NNW or so.

Has anyone  an extimated direction? Again, is any of our American
readers able to receive it?

Renato will check again in next mornings, trying to compare the
observed direction with that of DBF39 and the Greek Navy station.

73 - Marco IK1ODO

Marco Bruno - IK1ODO
[email protected]

SPIN Electronics - www.spin-it.com