LF: TDA2030 as LF PA?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: TDA2030 as LF PA?
From: "Johan Bodin" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 09:57:29 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello,

I remember reading about a TDA2030 PA for 137 kHz but I cannot find the
text now. I found a few TDA2030s in my junk box and decided to try them
in a small linear PA for PSK31 experiments. I think I'll go for a bridge
configuration using two TDA2030s and a 1" 3F3 toroid as output transformer.

According to the data sheet, the device seems virtually indestructible and
open loop gain is still 35 dB at 140 kHz so the feedback will hopefully do
some good for the linearity.

Anyone out there who has experience of using the TDA2030 on 137 kHz?
Any special tricks?

73 de Johan, SM6LKM