Re: LF: RTTY signal around 137

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RTTY signal around 137
From: "Peter W. Schnoor" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 01:41:35 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Bob,

Bob RIESE wrote:

I have been noticing this signal also, need to check during the day. have
only been listening at nite and it is quite strong.

Bob K3DJC    FM19  York, Pennsylvania

Oopss!? At State Side ? (Johan, you're right!) No QRP
station I guess...

I made a screenshot from 136-138 kHz at 0000z. Since QSL.NET
is very slow this night time I'm uploading it to my server
here at university:
ftp://ftp.rz.uni-kiel.de/pub/nephro/nephlab/lp/rtty137.gif
(121 kB)

Tick marks on top are seconds. The small red point at top
right is a 0000-o'clock-beep via Luxembourg effect.

Any further report from outside Europe?

54°16'N / 10°04'E, JO54ag
73 es gl de Peter, DF3LP