Re: LF: RTTY signal around 137

To: "ON7YD - Rik" <[email protected]>, "RSGB_LF_GROUP" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RTTY signal around 137
From: "Peter Bobek" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:04:42 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Rik, hello all,

just a reminder: the station Rik is referring to as "DCF39" does
not exist+ The callsign is "DBF39" (139,000 kHz = center freq/
fictitious carrier, -170Hz=carrier, +170Hz=data, --> 138,830/
139,170 kHz)

The carrier/rtty on 137,000 kHz - as mentioned in previous emails -
could not be detected here (Thursday)+ But, instead, I can see a
single, steady carrier on 136,997 kHz - even during daytime+ Is
this the one ? Will make another check tonight.

Regards,
Peter/DJ8WL, JN49JV

-------------original message - extract-----------------

*****