Re: LF: upcoming earth tests on 73 and 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: upcoming earth tests on 73 and 136
From: "Peter W. Schnoor" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:55:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello John,

John Taylor wrote:

Advance notice - QRS tests from the earth base on 73 and 136 scheduled for
Sunday March 14th.  I shall be using a 920m base and operating from the
house, not /P.  I am hoping to set a new record for 73 kHz before the
allocation goes so please listen out.  Exact times and frequencies will be
announced very shortly.  Make a note in your diary now.

Thank you, I did !

1. Where is your QTH ?
  (Should I turn my loop?)

2. What is your earth base bearing?
  (Is it a directional antenna?)

3. Can you tell me something about the
  geometry? Any terminations? Approx.
  output power?
(I could simulate it for checking the probability to hear you here in North
   Germany.)

I´m looking forward to "see" your signal...

54°16'N / 10°04'E, JO54ag
73 es gl de Peter, DF3LP