Re: ULF/VLF: amateur stair case / carrier transmissions

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ULF/VLF: amateur stair case / carrier transmissions
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 11:57:44 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1561543068; bh=frfLw+1n8KH+n3IfZZU8NS+uxt8vkRDbQTXEW0o+zTo=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=Yt1M4aaMRYPxZuRHP9l/MCfnFyTii7BKq4mOsfS065sgbW0w2NLq4fq5rG1R9kodm /Q9PpcLHEWgC/iTA3Ax5s/BSgGFNfDMKSQHiJquM7khaBlnYTf55DXu6n7fMptaWXv fX3A4v7Ve1NqHO1gu4rfwkNuIcRFZYoRg7Bt/siwumP39DISp/qTN9fYCd6wKoToFD Nb4tug8JLehFPBocfZ47ytQAwMTxJjeWJK7f9IjSvazXpQqqw/sjvAhkArmRjqszmc 6bzlNrC1PO+s9R9c38BxCh7yqeoQZDS9yje6BfKOVgoHfs+SQoD3/Zs0Jilu+nzCA1 XuFymG5IQYaww==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Genosse Funkamateur Roman,

I'm sorry, the 'drone' was just a typo. I simply meant 'done' instead.

73,Stefan