LF: Re: Eddystone_6200

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Eddystone_6200
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 10:05:20 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Lubos,

is this of any help: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1005872/Eddystone-6200.html​ ?

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

Van: [email protected] <[email protected]> namens lubos <[email protected]>
Verzonden: dinsdag 25 juni 2019 11:48
Aan: [email protected]
Onderwerp: LF: Eddystone_6200

Hallo friends!
I bought a receiver Eddystone 6200/2 when I was on ham radio meeting in FHN (Germany).
The receiver is in great condition, works well, but there is one problem. If you rotate by a tuning knob, the frequency changes uncontrollably up and down. Selecting the frequency using the keyboard is OK.
I need service documentation, I suppose the fault could be in the tuning encoder.
Did anyone fix this problem? I’ll be glad for any advice. I would like to fix the problem, because Eddystone 6200 is a great and valuable RX!!

Thanks for your help in advance

Lubos, OK2BVG