Re: LF: Another impedance matching question. Paul's audio amps.

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Another impedance matching question. Paul's audio amps.
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 17:08:48 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jCde0zXEDo5WXri26kUrrLamTe5oBakkYX9J9+Uf9hA=; b=SpyRA02S5zCot/ULJk5DD4PIKht+GJIP2pbeuT9z9pgQuLLchPEtMCtHXoIxSQ8Pnw y4nHiYD3HhaTt8u+k5Q9ukXv3PgWmgUO0Zirgh5lyTsWzbllDbE8JM+L8R2pNFGyGdnk mvb2O2y3d8J/GbJuFtvH2kto4tMi3XVROQqyjYjYC8+MntT/VbeoZ3WqlFh58Nvilgad o81XMzTpRgUjzzYTSKxIWXMJMWQtdEyRd9lWfWcw6i1h8o1Jf4AtPFU6hFg75c+R7nx3 xuRHX6CuM4Jqel4ojzIvR7wDMoEDGt+n+/j/a0OMjzmy7XKKHGIpQFWeu7EUZJffZVGI jB1w==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello DK7FC,

I  have about 17 acres to play with, mainly woodland but with a 5 acre
field  and  a big front garden. I thought an aerial antenna would be a
none  starter  due  to  the voltages involved, so I'll be looking at a
ground  loop  for  sure. Here's a link to an aerial plan of what I can
use, but I am going to need some basic advice to get going I am afraid
:)

Links  to  what  you have in mind for ferrite cores would assist in me
having a clearer view of what's involved here please. Thanks Stefan.

http://www.chriswilson.tv/newbury.jpg

Sunday, April 14, 2019, 4:40:07 PM, you wrote:

> Hi Chris,

> What are you planning? Building a ground loop into your garden will be
> the only way to put that power into the antenna. At VLF and your E field
> antenna, you would have to deal with several 10 kV if you actually want
to run >> 1 kW. However on a ground loop, the amplifier will be the

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]