Re: LF: Matching transformer for LF and MF question, ferrite material? <

To: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Matching transformer for LF and MF question, ferrite material? <TYPO>
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 13:03:54 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7MQRVDOVBInkaGbyh41x0xrD5IWnK8sol/w+D8qdqPM=; b=FDFkWGXeY/5OM5DGi7ZdxtAafPcN6P4ONhJD6t5VF46whBQ3WVBBDAgcZlUr5pa4R3 zoSwCGaeVLwoAgIysH6ZdOAp9LZUMf08x9SFPlg/UYypYJSvah13EU9gEo5sCDvQqhXd /XLetKY5s0McGkCS7aJl/lTUKwZ47ZYa8sISItqmr+ucIh2aWrTqUnknf3Px7+kvWQIK GWpldqz56SAbeuwMK+NuX1HddT4AFty/d7uh8CwbglqqHNfls1SiZP3uPhlsL3fK/nuv hyuewOsHM8WRK1E2Q5xtcrWmCnOFAoY6JI1JU/1z5hP5yWB53SNJjr5U4IR0PSMPtAyf GYpQ==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Chris,

 I meant to type "having a play listening on *MF*",  not LF, sorry.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]