Re: ULF: EbNaut message transmitted from ground loop

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ULF: EbNaut message transmitted from ground loop
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 13:13:37 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1555067619; bh=8XQAKG1fP3ayJIvDm1wFP1h3O9pIY4jQlrlzBJrGsHw=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=W0ibKqBqHwkEgU1zxI8LhZYzucfWOjxEJSWQksL5OAiWfJXfB1n6liPUA8A1QGQu7 bo9rkOdanVQysyPt3YLych2gVmieB5H5cqsPnhrMB1Yz3ceJ7qvsVuLFaXoSULf4/E CndpEjUc55RU2dap3NBARmHcPDVbD9/1G+UDjL5wqeISSEpRQ/0DxCRaK5YtWC8oou AEgwjTcAk5FozJ8wllof5GjLA9G2VMDOqLn/R0V9X5/AsqfE9bt3E1BE35rk+pwPRg nAcFBlHG0JXISp4CZT/mTiYWPJfk/0RO+JTcu7qGanLramR40T521h/NM8uFdmtCTo 87HxryG4uRaKA==
Sender: [email protected]