LF: Re: Polish MF ship back up trasmitter

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Polish MF ship back up trasmitter
From: Jacek Lipkowski <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:52:36 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello

### There is also some information in a post from Dave G3YXM here (uncluding photos):
https://klubnl.pl/rsgb_lf_group-archives/html/rsgb_lf_group/2018-10/msg00087.html
He says it's 50W.

###  I see it mentioned here:
http://sp7pki.iq24.pl/default.asp?grupa=165822&temat=441483

Someone was looking for documentation. The response from SP9IKF is:

i don't remember the exact model, but most of these devices from RADMOR and later UNIMOR were installed in Polish shipyards, and they must obey the parameters in the SOLAS convention:

50W output
410-512kHz
A1A and A2A modes
-24V DC power supply

The TX is driven from a crystal, maybe the later versions were synthesized but i don't think so. Generally it's a device designed in the '70s, the device is completely transistorized. This is all that i remember.

The reply from SP3HSZ:

Thanks for the info. I could use some technical documentation. It is based on a crystal, and works very close to our band. Looking at the PA i think it might be capable of more than 50W, but i don't want to run it without the docs.

You could try on elektroda.pl (general electronics site) and sp7pki.iq24.pl (but this was already mentioned and not much information was given).

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF