R: Re: R: RE: VLF: ebnaut transmission from Poland

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: R: RE: VLF: ebnaut transmission from Poland
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 19:24:20 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Heeeheee Chris!

nice stuff that ;-) we were used to produce it in the spare time while attending preparations in the lab, then it was poured on the floor and let to dry until someone walked on it! hihi

About C2H6O (I intend the CH3CH2OH of course..) I know that in GMland they produce a tasty version ;-)

enjoy it!

73, Marco IK1HSS