Re: R: Re: VLF: in VK?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: R: Re: VLF: in VK?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 19:48:35 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1549997317; bh=7/67erhTlK8H+VaI81l1+SCzBBizlquXWZCADCy37jQ=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=coH1PWu4hDuGSvLyfCsq5rxg90Pyif2oJ+6bFYvkgO0GS8GP57049zvDu8EITe3C9 Dhu/CVxOE3uU0zWiNsxLYhNlniZ/Dqbm0Nj0xBmHqvvbnnuTLKAnQnB4oQ1D35cDV2 PAuqvbDa+oKvc69NU2A7mmH892Qp493UW8mHfCVwWuPEHNJXzS76CvCaT/UFXwglC+ uWnUUWfP2uH5DvYwiKhDsORtEXohiwnBKaKHZWj/+ADwRl3jeBHnhSBIvCQJU241u6 0CDD7UCSewAfjVspuEA6N2vqRDyYJ3wV6OqilzZ0THpWGf1w5SL1I+NR0SOssnJ9lo mCV53OJ/y//rw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dimitris,