Re: VLF: in EA?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: in EA?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 21:35:07 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1549830908; bh=s9Sb3Kw1dCjM9VxY8JVBuOfYDGM+VkdB7z+RxdpczuE=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=pcYuSBrOdHicn0QQ3ow30ZMPbDE6DHPtW76bmBJxsqO/9BOQG5BvrfOiWi84E7Y5Q iPEQbsNNW6C09d1Z06QDuCMnmhBE4JdXJdmZ6Zdw7aRhsBdrC87eWvs85HJVwvRz12 76JJC0ij3qaeRvcpVShWX5aGSFrwHW1QjC2bxuntMIicmeYHIGo4POiJtigIapNiLm H+WW6XfmfnK1nPMjlTk748WF0bJrYBFb8RrLRd6lu3Zg/OIWcYGALA4EsNOpgcscos TpJRmtAiIVy6jvBZYOS1nN0y5Gybu8vSSZuQcHBm3Qx7Yi2Iu2SFFZPJzqub9fGSWi 8xHXL4rjlC6Uw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Luis,