Re: LF: EbNaut test from u-blox module

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut test from u-blox module
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 00:34:22 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1549154063; bh=mTec9m0u/VKTVC6e9Bd0zX3RGqacRhMINvfBrPNq4tA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=W685ZYKgnfUSBYWu306VWqFGMJrUUdc5grvH+7uJF99XfRp5rwROJ6ngmqPCUe4A7hwRffNUS2xpn9f7ZLkatJW/FZWWQVO9M0U9v1+CNp3Nv17eU1Y7dnA6p/5f91M6qqOe7APHOlvbRMaSTO7nzqtxvomTZMSpDABaUHkbMFRY4t+keSWGS2IWI3Azhpmdp32foCb7GoI7wp/1IvVPv/MCDuD7bXKRvur/ZGR+D2EUNSmD5zcEIzI1dUOp/PyuQAiwqgK8LNzQ9mDS9b2uuVg07soyIv2oMUIwpzkmZRA948q+33S69UZ4txhN1wWAbQp7B8mU0WTPNfKSiZ1kMA==
Sender: [email protected]
The first transmission at midnight went out ok, but the second one at 0:30 was aborted due to beginning rain.

73, Markus