Re: LF: NEO-M8T and H-mixer (SDR)

To: LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: NEO-M8T and H-mixer (SDR)
From: Riccardo Zoli <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 00:44:40 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=+8LgymvuLy3I7qNAiEsZO7Hng5AURsaLOPdZdv1fY0E=; b=mvRnweLt3V4vRExlXQ2SkKi8oZrX0FjIrjt3we29K2VgiYXmxkaZFrE7O9WQofqo5O z1uTKnTYAVDR1qII7XvosN9SrJV72BDbq7fUKKr1yI5ifuAbNMXH0W2ZShawNxk7P5S/ vo80d5TZ+yORkktS4J6UfGS+Z97CN/UTjZzKXpMWkSzlMAeb8EydihB9IQMuHA23CLUB yQ7AokbTY6QjkKjjMwuC44wHL/5gROrjlA8xqj+u0xUZMY7WcV9Ca2WtxQcJT4/tsIlj Phpgg+G7Y68nPe8H3OvutI/NR4jJUi3tJX3ygBqMHbqgjEhErjXCqrotyNK8az1jzJOo +VyA==
Sender: [email protected]

LF,

for anyone that's interested:

included quadrature generator only.
Please refer to Softrock SDR documentation for complete schematics.

All the best

73 de Riccardo IW4DXW