RE: LF: RE: OK0EMW_again

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: OK0EMW_again
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 20:06:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Lubos,

>BTW - I compare your and my WSPR list from 630m every morning. It is
>interesting. I am testing my new receiving loop antenna.

Aah,good to know. :-)
I noticed your callsign several times when checking the database for T/A spots
but was not aware
anymore that OK2BVG is YOU.
Your loop seems to perform quite well.
Which improvements have you done to your TX antenna?
Is it higher than 40m now or did you modify the top load?
Signal is S9+3dB just now.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ