Re: ULF: Carrier on 2470.01 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ULF: Carrier on 2470.01 Hz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 19:40:52 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1546540865; bh=8RS6F/ZCxHVxrznWpd9nOTq2ichMxqPeTYcjsz9s3zA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=WrweOuQMDKitqM/Su33x4pgBYeXgvpp0CGy8LZCpEwFOnSozraYFTznmVh2GGzKx2 1HsmC+lyKTNwn2Eyx7nk3qsqBkbHTZtl8iwpVdKZQnWErzqR3QfYUUNAtI7skfW3KY o35ZxhePE2ZdTHVx6phAoWdBozqCJ2Wh+10BJ0kK7oIjD63Mq8qtr4YKql4WfRDbZs yTH3U5a5Ot0VPANMvrzQGTkDGfOD9JSlyP5gkyBkUZIXlZacfDGjiTLvQL9Tie2LuT R0D3xcIYWvWV92izz2LZyPeq66n/6K4YxPw8aDH54NFGrRFo3d1iKuVL999Au5n4J5 RIwpJw18Zp4iQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Here is a spectrogram  (attached) showing the reprocessed data of the VLF stream of DL4YHF.
The 2470.01 Hz carrier leaves a clear trace, not as strong as on 2970 Hz but clearly there. The trace appears to be a bit shorter, maybe due to higher QRN levels which were blanked or due to a loss of the reference signal (unlikely).
The first hour of the transmission produced a 18 dB SNR peak. Adding the second hour of the transmission made the result even a bit worse.
313 km distance on the 121 km band, that's ~ 2.6 wavelengths crossed...

73, Stefan