Re: LF: EbNaut Broadcast

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut Broadcast
From: Rob Renoud <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 11:14:52 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan,

I’ve reconfigured the station to do some low power digital mode evaluation
(EbNaut, WSJT, and others) with a local station later this month and wanted to
do several overnight runs with the new setup.  Garry (K3SIW) and Jay (W1VD)
were the only ones likely to copy at low power but felt the results might be of
interest to the LF group in light of the ongoing evaluation of slow WSJT modes
on 2200m.  Am running tonight at 1 watt TPO and 1mW ERP.  Will post results as
received.

73,
Rob - K3RWR