Re: LF: EbNaut 2200m

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut 2200m
From: Rob Renoud <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 11:11:56 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Paul,

Thanks for the details regarding the Eb/N0 numbers - I though, perhaps, that
the Eb/N0 was a default value it was much higher than SL Spectrum Display
appeared to support.

The carrier Eb/N0 for the three decodes were 26.1, 24.5 and 22.3 dB
respectively which also closely track with the actual carrier S/Ns for all
three as reported by the decoder and observed in SpecLab.

Tnx agn & 73,
Rob - K3RWR