Re: LF: EbNaut 2200m

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut 2200m
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 18:45:20 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jay,

Pleased to confirm the reception.  Garry K3SIW sent an email earlier
that alerted me that I hadn't changed the message as intended so
I'm grateful to him too.

It is amazing what can be done on LF with just 50 watts.  The NEO7
sinplifies things a lot and gets rid of that pesky offset.

Thanks Jay!

Joe