Re: LF: carriers on 8270

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: carriers on 8270
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 17:17:20 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

Thank-you for the company on 36000m! And also a warm welcome to DJ8WX
and IW4DXW. Hopefully more will join the party.  I've been looking
for dirunal phase inversions but it seems they are hiding since the end
of summer.

I hope your tree problems are resolved.  We can try for an EbNaut message
whenever your tree is ready and the carrier will remain on in the mean time.

Merry Christmas!

Joe