Re: LF: carriers on 8270

To: LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: carriers on 8270
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 10:40:21 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Jacek and group,

That'a a wonderful Christmas present. Well done with receiving that very weak signal.

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and successful 2019 to all.
73
Joe VO1NA

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018, Jacek Lipkowski wrote:

I've contacted Joe, and he says the signal is consistent with his transmissions. Bingo indeed!

I've received Joe's ebnaut transmissions a year ago, but drawing a line on my grabber is a big achievment. Congratulations Joe!

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF