LF: Re: [Lowfer] FET change, hmmm

To: [email protected], "Discussion of the Lowfer (US, European, & UK) and MedFer bands" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: [Lowfer] FET change, hmmm
From: DAVE PICK <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 13:29:55 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=virginmedia.com; s=meg.feb2017; t=1543584595; bh=nxo9uFG92A7eqMNq0xTfB60hT+CJ16d9rFjKG4N84Zw=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=HRIcoJ4a2OdRTGD7naMbh6fH1/auCwom19x+Hbh/ZrmRLyshdKWUhjgFZCRuZQVKV rRrLgLxAfb5BYWWmNlR0gMlFw+jIQxC0RPrGm3NGE779tDLx/CheR58W2jKCNFbrhb 0dXBZMnnUjhLWR+YA7w8aZ2Q8PBoL+cbom6yYs1eh+LHU+eJzZYsyBb84tGrFZZTiu OFHjQVKK5RN4eccrIfjYE6+oRvYZEo9FpYvqjNKVO4Ti0rfqz6/77HYcLcVMGLJUen n9PcHFK/1j1zL4uvvdW8ZGKIKTtgquqVIkyowOzFrFzc+qtRgD1I522eL26Q0fWB2z 7VtPRn8v6hF7w==
Sender: [email protected]
Paul

Try the Infineon IRFP260MPBF they are fast and reasonably priced. I use Ixys IXFH58N20 but they are expensive... they are the best though!
Can't find any FQA34N20 over here from reputable sources.

Dave G3YXM