Re: LF: JT9 MF wide open towards NA tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: JT9 MF wide open towards NA tonight
From: Rolf Torvik <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 20:23:47 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=pJaJio8tIJmyNTB2jIst7OfC5ffXAFvTtF2u1AZgQmQ=; b=io2gQE5nU9CdkcUmZUv5SjrvNxZVkUERDEpqHOfJxTfhxbiuSTC1VSHTnx1BncBZrW K8P97qF+mVzmJNzO7Tp2za0Omt34ZINuZhcd4U2at32791S+e6inF2t7n6Nr3H9MYIge 1bbxFioL12cdwVZqF3sjz0c4pcmbotlxK6RFbn7iOfm1HWFgpeNTYpU2mlCd369aycQ4 kO8v1gI0ahXWJWW2Vk2ITYIyDI6Z0FybaqBaBFsaKi4njsvNDZ2JOFXD7sl2+npRy5tT r0tpQ9/A6sdiuMgAdlMEtdQHi53H4FShuOor64wjfg8caXjQcuRVG0zaEo5EbQkSXhMW Ajjw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Steve,

tnx very much for trying!
As you could see in my JT9 log you were decoded for a long period also when calling blind to me.
 I will try again this night and will move down to around 870 Hz.
Due to my setup (ic7300 tx split 2x (949-950 kHz) - rf attenuator - 2x-driver and PA) I am not point and click on tx frequency.
That is why I am not moving around very much on the tx freq. But it can be adjusted ofcourse, and I will do that down to a lower frequency
with hopefully less QRM.

GL Rolf LA2XPA