Re: LF: Re: WSPR-15

To: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WSPR-15
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 22:14:02 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dDkn184F8gq69Ig2Nuzj6L6AvXu9tc6f25gZhBGqrls=; b=DVJuj5N/zr2FjxaJBYqQxAvz7g5hmNqTl31P4WSbJ3FWmVix7RQkJkWxktBPJZGiCa TBQ9es3JaoignQ/yBE9qK8dEcgUIGGwj0DJ46CowA0cyN3Ih3PXmRxZFopUcLYuOvoXT Y+/6XF7wcQVuioZCYy3J11BSeyYa5J0e/34oRAe73ISRuJSL5GzFDAAo3rJTEEU337h5 806PSVoHdYmpVPqoDvXsGpvdYgWbygnXc9PbDsA/r31nmb28y9y7QcoRNkyYpljWKvVx lt8ls3TMvGqydINARTLyrzSeOIdDNRKo3GLwk1lhheVFpNZG6ogFpK8gX29ra4m7+Nks dx5w==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello N1BUG,

  I have zero issues running the old WSPR15 implementation on Windows 7
64 Bit. I have run it for days and days at a time. I just checked it's
under XP SP3 compatibility mode but I seem to recall it ran ok in
native Win 7 64 Bit too.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]