RE: LF: 1476 kHz AM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 1476 kHz AM
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 15:47:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

I've just checked 1476kHz.
The carrier is S5,5 and the 1kHz beeps are clearly audible (R4).
Slightly above 1476kHz a second carrier is visible which is probably IRIB.
Distance: 186.45 km

Ant.2x155m Dipol;
RX Perseus
http://k7fry.com/grid/?qth=JN68KJ79WJ

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ

=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>    Virenfrei.