Re: LF: RE: LF JT-9 ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: LF JT-9 ?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 10:47:42 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1541670463; bh=xW2CicHdmu+ghx2WNgLpM3SCzDKLP9eSoB5j/zszYHU=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=hsY+8+ZCEPrHP3TmME9fMGN62xVCaoYjowfuoP+Dc08cLgwxOz1HYvTXqXPIoVfHP 4Of5FbKK+3TRLaIELyeEVYSo2Msc6fjKumjyYYka1ARd33x6eQljP81v5Nx6EFfy3T he0blyXYkeQBS9NHlES2F/7aA6yD6Mgm50xuGCLwumFvreJwp9ChhD+noBbmmjd3D6 CmyEJmaWJjQFbu6nJLdBUD3tvHCMndqtWcFcm82uZyhxDyjMvT9Hdyee4G6y3GrbB9 4XEsMtGpH5id1Cub+NYwBgMk5KqGvhsmSad17PpGLdzlDm/UhL/+F2frxGQmrxFC6O gPjqfZahv7C3g==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Luis,