Re: LF: VO1NA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 10:25:50 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul, LF.

A warm coil is no problem, but a failed halyard at the far end is,
especially when a prized porcelean insulator is shattered in the process.
The WX hit again and the RL is on the ground as I discovered this morning but it is not known when it came down so the CW last night probably
ended up in the ground via a tree.

The CW will continue tonight for those interested, but at a reduced output.

73
Joe