Re: LF: WSPR 475 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR 475 kHz
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 16:03:16 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Stafan: I believe WSPR-X  version 2.0r  was worth the upgrade for me, having used version 1.9r for about a year. And the 1.9r version was a

definite improvement from the prior version I was using, which I believe was 1.7r.  I believe I am in a moderate noise LF/MF/HF suburban environment,

perhaps an LF/MF station in a queiter location may not notice as much difference. More reading on the subject is needed on my part to better understand

the improvements K1JT has made to sensitivity and signal decoding in these newer beta versions.

As always, many thanks for your beaconing.

73 Mike wa3tts