Re: Antenna resistance (Re: LF: EbNaut Autodecoder 137490 Hz: EA5DOM rec

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Antenna resistance (Re: LF: EbNaut Autodecoder 137490 Hz: EA5DOM received)
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 16:26:02 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1540740364; bh=mvfyCwjdLtK6KZFE2rNrwxPqDLXtw8SO/vVjqCefYSw=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=WRh2ywfJwuB0VWDNQiHpQzhgbHcBEAWOdvK9k9TMo35kOB+bOlbreGBTb/EPCFGPG uzB/+kxBvAWdVIss9FgjxK5NKlNFv/TeN5L/52VWb8i4GjsdnGrGbP3PR76rLJ50NF JNnh4p41stTf4bGerSUHpC42gIX04VImijErMwSQUFOn0eoSoOedvLH338jnbW0+w9 bH+ze+ZE3n5qKSXH2hltGTUBI2JYGfHkLYdblSiWmC7ZdH5zdnNu9NnWiP8e+EJssy LU8ee623qKIGFRSFIQzn2hN3B7TM2Bdu3vhfeyXplr9EfuzPiLZMQyeRw282T4BJFj /eY0mkOqW6x0w==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Luis,