Re: Antenna resistance (Re: LF: EbNaut Autodecoder 137490 Hz: EA5DOM rec

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Antenna resistance (Re: LF: EbNaut Autodecoder 137490 Hz: EA5DOM received)
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 14:58:36 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=sd/745mkkQc7Sxk4xtbiCSkSpMTGJLCZ6qOMxMxgkio=; b=c8aVQyfgDak0otR12/8VF6KB6jjROlJPJWfkdSdZNt5c3CscRY6BnaNhKNkOFes6gk+dg/WMbr7G4QeWPiO7fCYHUbOjtaEELjXK3/rq+tEB44T8FOGr0RW+iMQU2o/OQAk0d6FiuG/SLmInz+E/ANzRb97/ycub4yr5DPttrEfyejQ8FRjcU0xSn6Jft5nvrmytEHw/Qqmdh5yyf1dx8N7Ue9+9rY4j/oeAx4ooX9wjrNTy7Eo4tE9NPzA1dbRn2cDu/DNI7BkKBQIMXttFQW0uIK0TEdHkX0SCfzqajRTuZLlMgNS6sWsqyALnFtFhMdI4ByHY4nZI6rSKyZo51g==