Re: LF: Signal bandwidth in Op32 LF

To: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Signal bandwidth in Op32 LF
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 11:06:37 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wseOITccfzV4vWaiR1rqilksXTOWB/HQ9Bz7JOrCwek=; b=jEfBP5hA3f4/7JnG4VAkiQoNRgQMTCRsnnUJwvzK2bkaHovmDe+GdcEr/5VvHue4WS THKsdyXwJr8N/OXC2RSM4o6/Bpyle1y67hMFp6sUi1UctH5Zne9vRTS0wgRLNiEEGhWx u421YgNoCe1QYWrJHwYh4yCR6rllq/qNSnSB1xcfahfs01UrmVquteNuHoL3ibvd+5Bq CtyWppcMY0WVnrUBcw0bo/K+i0NvT9745aci33ieqK65XMC9Ll4UymqzaYTU/kxJ+oJx 7zs/akKaQJBZwLG9DvYdvyi1wsqTV4UnBZ5xcxcse6XY0qGS5ofjckpRkpCEvBRbFV5L plyA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Andy,

Could  this  in any way supply a reason for me seeing the odd dead FET
when  running  OPERA  and  never  when  running WSPR? I always had the
feeling  that the fact OPERA stops and starts so many times in 32 mode
that  it  was  a  cause  of  an occasional glitch that blew the FETS in my
Class D
amp... To be honest it's the main reason I rarely TX with OPERA on LF.
The  amp  is  permanently  powered,  the exciter, normally my U3S then
stops  and  starts whatever mode is selected. With OPERA I think a FET
will usually go at the START of one of the  TX cycles, not at the end.

Thanks. 2E0ILY

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]