Re: LF: EA5DOM EbNaut Tx test in 137.485

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: EA5DOM EbNaut Tx test in 137.485
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 20:09:43 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Domenico, EbNaut

Thank you for the good news ! :-)
Yes, I was transmiting the message, so this decodes are genuine. It is amazing to get a decode with
so little power. I could not measure the power with antenna connected, but the mosfet driver output was about
4Vrms over 50ohm load when tested in the lab. So it must be around 320mW
You can guess which was the radiated power ;-)

This afternoon I have made some transmissions with the PA at low power, about 20w, using the U3S.
Tried some Op32 and WSPR-2. Got decodes from Chris, 2E0ILY both in Opera and WSPR in daylight being just 13:30 UTC
There are also some decodes at Markus Op32 grabber

Storm forecast for the next couple of days. Will keep testing later this week

Thanks again Domenico

73 de Luis
EA5DOM