RE: LF: LF EbNaut transmission anouncement

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: LF EbNaut transmission anouncement
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 12:30:57 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan

24W is at 12V and selecting a mid point of the secondary transformer (LOW POWER MODE)

I get 100W at 12V with the complete secondary selected

Tested it at 24V and got 48W (LOW) and 260W but need a bigger power supply to be able to work at that rate

No test at 48V yet ;-)

Planning to install the PA this evening, but there are storms forecasted. Not sure if I’ll be able to transmit

Will keep you updated

73 de Luis
EA5DOM