Re: LF: Anyone good with Elsie?

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Anyone good with Elsie?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 14:39:39 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JNrHGubI17FuX67y/UZS1SZl/3su/WWWm508/I6rx64=; b=T7mhyR8R+t2Ut2RC1l5HN8bjFj16yabxrdXZXMVcEjxrpT8O+xVISHTBFGBUJoy2kb 6jDZtPI25HPPNx6Gg9YSkcbvYOCyO7Hj814VVXwwV+Slz0snM/NWDezn09kWsZSflDsT Pv7JjzmKtdeYkutENx8ot+8nvBvuUEOeg7/zAJ1QkDXnTZJwUIeXYAAdyf53p81L0WVe c/XVl0VKTAMO4OrJ/BcjTyGsgsCgblaoHVJ3lrrF2M+SuX9Umi9nwJ8nRFtksYhthgNZ Bo70EUVrS6rZTWVMtdlt3Yw+mPY17FqJIH6gAue2wXId5La8Zp83d9ZLvEygodU11Uln e7rA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello DK7FC Stefan,

I  am  seeing  better SNR and more WSPR receptions in general with the
BPF  in  place, especially at night when the huge BBC broadcast signal
on  198kHz  that's  not THAT far from me becomes intrusive. During the
day  there's  not  a lot of noticeable difference with and without the
BPF  but  at  night  I  would need a lot of attenuation to stop 198kHz
swamping the receiver.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]