Re: VLF: New experiments on 17.47 kHz planned...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: New experiments on 17.47 kHz planned...
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 16:25:31 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1534775131; bh=5Xh3panyd0JXFaf8g58Sj7+prwIYBCFOiMRYHIr/t5Q=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=gR2dglg6mB97lfcz7BS5WcDFLmjp0FwmvX6xqrGuRFCni0jcusbLsvYtTcjmzoqWV JnByiaifomRrMFoAzrPQaP0KujlKkzACx295jZiEaO/7MtvhoLRVVv+9EPe3z1zU4b kTIa93Ghm6Q+3QJGQXquVGUUQgs9sQQhPUTQRGNaQhZbTOtIJfOHvbT2ZfWsTjbc3z W9q9fpdBMJoYxGUfgwDJmzT5CsE4tzUCwcxrHTRw13E7ocy0XqEYnBXD6nEI3p54to S31CEBPsI86zDUNcvsHvUfgGBQxJUNvm01+ffD5qBR1+smYyN6npb0VYc1rowdUcMx 1dNq9dcOZb2jQ==